Temporary Assistant Wine List Designer (Wine Jobs:
Management & Administration)
Park Royal, West London,
We are currently recruiting for a temporary Assistant Wine List Designer on a six month contract. Based from our offices in Park Royal, West London you will be responsible for supporting a team of 4 designers / administrators, who in turn support a team of 40 field based Sales Executives. The role will involve helping to produce a wide range of wine related documentation for the customer base (2,000 customers) and providing general administrative and secretarial support. Your primary responsibility is to amend wine lists.
- As instructed by the team, to amend existing wine lists and prepare a variety of point-of-sale (POS) material.
- To organise the printing of wine lists and other POS material, either in-house or using an external printer
- To organise the packing & despatch of wine lists & POS material to customers when produced in-house
- To regularly mail documents/contents of in-trays to sales team working remotely
- To assist in the production of correspondence on behalf of the sales team such as ‘welcome’ letters
- To produce standard sales analysis reports
- To assist the team with a variety of administrative/secretarial duties
- To assist with product photography for publication on www.enotria.co.uk
Candidates will be educated to A level, BTEC, GNVQ level or above with at least two years experience in graphic design. Candidates should have advanced skills with Adobe Creative Suite packages, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and MS Office including Word and Excel.
A strong team player, with exceptional verbal and written communication skills, you will be able to demonstrate:
- A passion for customer service
- Confident and engaging presentation style
- Strong wine knowledge is desirable
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Sound administration and organisation skills
- Attention to detail
- An understanding of digital photography is desirable
- French, Italian or Spanish language skills would be an advantage but are not a requirement
How To Apply
If you wish to apply for this role please send a CV and covering letter by Monday 23rd April 2012.
For assistance please call 1 866 379 4915